Firstly I need to say that this is the fourth month and I am up to date. I am really proud of myself. I usually bomb out about February, last year I didn't even start it - lets move on!!
At first I struggled with this prompt and just kept putting it off and putting it off. I think I was trying to make it way more complicated than it needed to be. Yesterday I sat down and chose some photos that spoke to me. I didn't really think about "the why" too much. If the photo spoke to me then I figured it must mean something. Once they were printed I sat a just looked at them for awhile, trying to decide if they worked for me.
This is what I ended up with:-
sharing my thoughts on each photo going top to bottom, left to right
1. I have struggled with my weight for a few months but since using the "myfitnesspal" app things are slowly changing. I kept coming up with excuses about counting calories etc but in the end that's just what I have to do.
2. Money is a big issue for me this year but I am trying to stay positive and although these next few months will be tough I am able to make some better choices that will make good changes. Focusing on my word this year has really helped with this one.
3. De-clutter is my favourite word at the moment. I am spending a lot of time on this right now, sorting, clearing and moving stuff. I am feeling a little hemmed in but doing this is really helping.
4. I am making an effort to be organised so that I have more creative time. I also really wanted to work on my blog, so again being organised is giving me the time to do so.
5. I have also found that being organised and being sensible with money I am enjoying the good things. I am really enjoying this and I am going to continue to work on this.
6. Spending time figuring out what I want and going after it. Being me and hanging out with people that allow me to be me is making a real difference.
7. I am also working on being spontaneous and just doing something because its there to be done and not worrying about what else I "should" be doing.
8. I am thoroughly enjoying the #myselfiescrapbook project that I found on Instagram. This community is so supportive, caring, creative and fun and has allowed me to be even more creative.
9. Getting orthotics has made such a different to the pain in my feet, which has made it possible for me to get back into exercising.
Continuing to work on my OLW and this class is keeping me focused and making big differences.
Looking forward to next months prompt and thankfully it's only a few days away.
Have a great week
Love me :-)