5.1.23

CREATIVE PLANS FOR 2023


Hello 2023 and hello to writing in this space.  Don't worry I'm just as shocked as you are that I am back here posting.  I'm not really sure why I'm here other than I had this feeling to go back to blogging.  I am not sure how long this is going to last but I'm just going with it.  One of my goals with my OLW is to do things that make me happy, bring Joy to my life.  I used to really enjoy blogging and not really sure why I stopped so I'm giving it another go.  I won't lie, I'm not sure how long this will last but I'm jumping in.

At the moment everyone is sharing what their creative goals are for 2023 so I might as well join in, although I have been known to go completely away from my initial idea, and, if you have been following me for awhile you know that I'm super amazing at starting shit, not so great at finishing them. 

So here is my list, in no order and with little hope that I will actually do them LOL!

1.  Gratitude Notes

2.  Documenting in my Memory Planner

3.  Photobooks as in finish them - this covers all that I have started (and there are many), all those I wish to start (there are also many of them) and probably some that I haven't even thought of yet.

4.  Digital memory keeping - I have dappled in it for several years now but have never fully committed to it but I have two projects that I really want to try and stick to.  These are a 6x9 photobook that I am calling "digest" a digital journal (totally inspired by Shannan) and I'm doing my OLW in a digital photo book.

5.  Talking about OLW - as I mentioned I am going to do a photobook this year.  I nearly did it last year but chickened out at the last minute but this year I am going to give it ago.

6.  Play with my stamps more. simple.

Well there you have it.  I'm sure I will add to it because I can't help myself.  But one thing is for sure, I am going to give it my best shot.

Happy New Year and here's to lot of creative fun, whatever that is for you.

love me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.