19.6.16

Week 22...


This month Kellie Stamps released a fun new product "stickers" and they are super fun.  I could quite easily sticker everything but at the same time I don't want to use them because, well, then I wouldn't have them anymore LOL!

For my Project Life spread for Week 22 I used a bunch of the new releases this month.  New Digital stamps called "obsessed", one of the new clear alpha stamps "slim jim" and of course those "word up" stickers.


I spent quite a bit of time this week waiting. Waiting to see the dermatologist (I waited over an hour), waited to pick my Son up (I don't know why I surprised when he was late) and waiting at the doctors again, this time for Josh to see if his finger was broken.  I am not the best at waiting, sometimes I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a phone that I could occupy myself with in these difficult times LOL!




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love how you incorporated all of the Kellie Stamp products, Tracey, but really love that your doodles are preserved!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.