17.8.16

Plan that out!



Today over on Instagram, I am taking part in a IG Planner Hop for Kellie Stamps using the "Plan That Out" clear stamp set.
Although this stamp set was designed with planners in mind I wanted to share with you how versatile this stamp set is.  I used the set to create a layout.  I do use a planner but not one that I decorate etc but this stamp set was perfect for me to document just how crazy life is right now.  

This stamp set is available now and you can find it here.

You can follow along with the IG Planner hop by starting here with Amy.  There is a ton of inspiration that will be shared by the Kellie Stamps Creative Team so make sure you check it out.






 Love me :-)

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over what you created with planner stamps! I would had never thought to use them on a layout like this. You absolutely nailed it and I love it Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just awesome, Tracey!!!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.