10.4.20

Paislee Press - April project...

Hello! Hello!

Well hasn't the last few weeks been a bit full on.  I feel completely exhausted but I haven't really done anything.  I think it's just stress, because lets admit it, all this virus stuff in stressful.  Our lives as we know it have been completely turned upside down.  I'm a bit of a home body so as much as life is stressful and completely unknown I am enjoying the "stay home" bit.  I have been putting a lot of time into my mental health and making sure that I do things that not only keep my brain and body working and thinking but that make me happy too.  In these times I am always so grateful that I am a creative and that I love playing and crafting.  Sitting in my craft room/space is so calming for me and I love that.  

I am so happy to be apart of the Paislee Press CT for 2020.  If you have been following me you know that I was using Paislee Press digital products long before I was part of their creative team.  While most of my creating for PP is memory keeping related I do also like to make the odd card or two so for my April project is chose these two cards using papers and elements from the "Happy Little Moments" kit.  Card making for me is how I started out in paper crafting so every once and awhile I go back to making them.  I always like to have a stash of cards on hand ready to use so that I am not running around at the last minute trying to create one.




I hope you are all staying safe and taking of yourselves.  We will get through this weird and crazy time, we just have to hang in there.

Tracey xo


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your work and this is no exception - so delicate and pretty! Good to have something which keeps us sane in the midst of all the changes.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.