18.4.20

Room to Breathe - Paislee Press



Hello, hope you are all coping ok with life right now.  It's certainly giving us some challenges.

I have been crafting my brain out, well there is nothing else to do.  Ok, there is some spring cleaning I could be doing but lets be honest crafting is definitely way more appealing.

Paislee Press has a new digital kit, journal cards and templates available and I thought I would share how I used them.  I'm really enjoying going back to this style of memory keeping, it's like project life but planner style which I didn't think I would like but turns out I do.  I am not going to do a photo book now for documenting our year and it's for the same reasons that I am no longer doing my Thursday3 as a photobook.  I just simply miss the touch and feel of our memories.  Waiting till the end of the year is just too long for me.  I am trying out 6 x 8 size which I have to say I am really enjoying.  I am still getting the craft experience but it's not as big and not as involved.  I can still make scrapbook pages too, just on a smaller scale.



I also did a few extra pages that will be an insert in my album.  These won't be in a page protector.  I love having some things out of a page protector as well, it gives me the feel of a journal and plus it adds texture which I love.


 Digital products - Room to Breathe scrapbook kit
                              Room to Breathe journal cards
                              Room to Breathe templates

Keep safe everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Tracey xo

3 comments:

  1. Great mix of photos, journalling and interesting little bits and pieces - I can see why you are enjoying the mix of these. (I couldn't see the planner templates on Paislee Press - are they Shannan's Pages?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I am also working in a weekly memory planning format and love working outside of the pockets so much that my PL album has been neglected.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.