2.1.21

Hello 2021



I woke up this morning and took a big sigh of relief.  Yes!  I thought to myself.  2020 is finished and done.  As I start this new year I am well aware than some monsters are still lurking ie. Covid-19, but the difference is I know they are there.  It's no longer new or surprising so the shock is no longer there.

I am optimistic about 2021.  I feel calm, which is weird, but a nice feeling.  In the build up to New Years Eve we were camping, in nature and away from news and (mostly) social media (low or no signal).  We read, rested, swam, drank, ate, laughed, chatted and rested some more.  I think it gave us all time to centre ourselves, catch our breath and be.

I am grateful that everyone we know made it through 2020, some with scars and some with battles still to fight, but, we made it through a year that threw everything at us and more.

So with that in mind I say goodbye 2020 and all that came with you.  You are no longer needed so I release you with love, ready to invite 2021 into being.

xo

Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you posting again, and your start to the New Year sounds healthy and relaxing. Your One Little Word 'Fresh'is so inviting, and your list of creative goals comprehensive - I look forward to seeing your lovely layouts and designs in the year ahead, and send warmest good wishes!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.