14.3.15

Its time for a change...



Its been on my mind for such a long time...
to start a new blog.
I love my old blog but its just that, old, and well I felt like I needed to change things up a bit and try something new.  My style has changed a lot since I started blogging back in 2008 (OMG! that long ago) so I wanted a blog that was more my style.  After several attempts at designing a new blog (IT stuff is definately not my strong point) I threw my hands up in the air and decided to get professional help.  I chose a template from Wonder Forest and I love it.  Getting it set up was easy (okay maybe one part I had to get my daughter in to help), and well here I am blogging.

I have a passion for documenting my families stories but I also have a passion for food, photography, lists and definately coffee.  This is where I will share my adventures, both good and the not so good.  My main camera that I use is my iPhone.  Its with me all the time (and I mean all the time) and I find it makes documenting our stories easy, simple and fun.  All the photos that I share here will be with my iPhone, but if I get the urge to take the "big camera" I will let you know.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will visit again soon.
Love me:-)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! I love it. I'm looking for a fresh update too but its so overwhelming if you're not into coding! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheri for your lovely comment and for visiting. Uploading this template was really easy but I did struggle with the "follow me" tab. I did need my daughter to help, but from reading the comments on the site where I purchased the template they all seemed to agree that their customer service was great.

      Delete
  2. Found you :). That's a lovely header, and wishing you every success and hope you enjoy your new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexa, Thankyou for all your support 😘

      Delete
  3. Hello Tracey! How nice this new look is, fresh and clean, YAY!! So happy for you blogging again, looking forward to following you here.

    p.s. I would need my daughter's help too, good thing these kids know so much technical stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting, looking forward to getting back into blogging. I think a fresh new look is what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you were blogging again but you neglected to tell me you had a new blog.. I love it, its so you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.