5.7.15

#littlesummerJOY - scavenger hunt...


Popping in to give you a look at how I have documented the #littlesummerJOY photo scavenger hunt.  This has been such a fun way to capture a little bit of me and my life right now.  It always amazes me how just a few words, turned into prompts can give you the inspiration to document so much.

I am doing a photobook so this is a digital page and will appear in my book just as you see it here.  I have used 6x8 photo template from Paislee Press and xoxo digital journal card from Big City Quiet (I am totally in love with her stuff).

#littlesummerJOY officially kicks off on July 6 so keep an eye on your inboxes for all the info.  I am up with the first prompt so I look forward to seeing you then.

Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.