25.10.16

Naughts & Crosses... christmas style


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my next project using the new Kellie Stamps release.
This little project uses a combination of digital and clear stamps and I have to say I am really happy with how it came out.
Naughts and crosses is a childhood memory of mine.  I would play it for hours once I had convinced someone to play along.  Over the years I have made many versions of this game and as soon as I saw the images from the "Merry circle" digital set I knew that I had to make another one.

This is a very simple project and doesn't need much to pull it all together.

I had a calico bag (from an old Studio Calico kit) which I stamped with the "joy" stamp from the "merry Joy" clear stamp set.  I then printed out circled images from the "merry circle" digital set and then punched them out using my circle punch.  I stamped a santa hat on some and a christmas tree (I used a clear stamp here which was from a release last year, however it is now a digital stamp) on the others.  I made a small pad so that you can keep score (stamped with the same images as the circle game pieces).  The pencil is from Ikea - all I needed to do was to sand off the Ikea branding (which came off really easily) and then stamped the pencil so that it all matched.  I finished off my project by adding some red and green M&Ms as little gifts for the winner.






This little project is very quick and easy to put together and small enough to keep in your handbag to keep the little ones happy when you are out or as a fun little stocking filler.

Again, thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you have any questions.

Love me :-)

3 comments:

  1. This adorable and you are way to clever. And as a side note i will never play naughts and crosses with you as you sound like a pro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Linda. Are you sure you don' want to play LOL.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.