27.10.16

Travelers notebook - the December edition


The buzz around town at the moment is all about December Daily.  Who is doing it! How they are doing it! etc. etc.  I was quite adamant this year that I was not going to do a December Daily, but it's hard not to get caught up in all the hype and with so many beautiful products on the market, it's just hard to say no.

I am still saying no to a December Daily.  Well in the original sense anyway.  Right now my latest obsession is travelers notebooks. I love the look, feel and the small space in which to document.  With all the amazing new Kellie Stamps that have been released for Christmas it was hard to say no, so I didn't LOL.

I am in the process of making a travelers notebook and it is here that I will document December.  I am not sure what I will be documenting.  I played with the idea of an art journal but the jury is still out on that one but  I still have a little time left to decide.  I am pre-making pages using digital papers from Sahin Designs and of course stamps from Kellie Stamps.


I have even had a go at creating my own pages/ pattern paper.  Those christmas trees are hand drawn by myself and then turned into a digital file (my other latest obsession).  Turning them into digital files means I can use them over and over again.  I created the page above and the page below using the same image.  


I love how simple pages like these, using my drawings plus stamps from Kellie Stamps makes such a huge impact in my travelers notebook.  I still have more pages to add and I will share these once the book is finished.

If you would like to know how to turn your drawings into digital files I recommend you check out  "Paint & Pixels" and "Doodled 2" over at Big Picture Classes. I highly recommend both classes.

Again, thanks for stopping by this week and checking out how I have used new the stamps from Kellie Stamps.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave them in the comments section.

Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.