5.3.17

March - Travellers notebook


It's a new month which means a new Travellers Notebook.  I love that I have a place to document and record all that motivates me, and those things that I struggle with.  Last month was a particularly hard month and documenting took a back seat.  But, I sometimes wonder that part of the reason thaty last month was so hard was because I stopped documenting.

I stopped writing down things that were happening.  I will admit that it was pretty hectic here, probably the main reason for no documenting but when I write things down its a way to debrief my brain.  It's a way to get things out of my head to free up space for other things.  I am going to make more effort this month to get things out of my head and onto paper.

Plus its always fun to play in a new notebook...




I loved the colours and papers from the new "High Five" kit from Paislee Press and added my favourite "monthly cards" from Kellie Stamps to my quotes page.

Hope you have had a good weekend.
Love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. So fresh and pretty ... I love what you've done with that 'M' and the flowers. February was a no-document-anything month for me too, and I felt dispirited - but very refreshed after spending some admiring time on here :).

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.