21.10.17

I love my new Prynt...

 

I wasn't going to get one.  I really couldn't see the need to be quite honest.  I mean, I have an instax camera and the printer so really I didn't need another printer.  I was quite comfortable with my decision... then a few weeks back I was on the Big Picture site checking out the new classes.  Now I never go into the Big Picture shop, no particular reason, I just don't go in there but for some reason, on this particular day I went and had a browse.  It was then that I realised that they sold the Prynt Pocket so I went and checked it out.  Then the next thing you know I had pre-ordered one.  What?

So glad I did.  It only came yesterday and I am totally in love with it.  Besides the fact that you can turn your iphone into a printer (android coming soon I believe) its the video feature that will get you excited.  When you ordered your Prynt with Big Picture, the cost included a class about the printer to help get you started.  I just checked out their shop and if you purchase one through Big Picture it still includes the class.  One of the classes was all about adding a video to a photo - it's so cool I had to try it straight away...




For some reason I cannot get the video below to work.  I will keep trying but in the meantime you can check out my Instagram post here


Here are some more photos of my layout. I used the latest kit "Mila" from Felicity Jane. It's absolutely gorgeous.




Seriously, I can't stop playing with this little printer.  It's very easy to use but that video feature is what gets me.  It's just so cool.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you have any questions about the Prynt, please leave them in the comment section and I will do my best to answer them.

Have a great weekend.
Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.