23.10.17

Traditions layout...



Its release day at Kellie Stamps and this month we are all about Christmas.  I know, I know, who wants to think about Christmas right! Well just so you know there are only 73 days till Christmas.

I have used digital stamps from "no peeking" and "dear santa" sets which you can get here.

Now that I have put you into the Christmas spirit, I though I would share this layout with you and  all the different ways I have used the digital stamps.

I was always a stamper, and I guess I still am but since using more and more digital products I have  found that they open up a whole new way to create.  Plus my supplies never run out because I can keep using them over and over again.

If you own a silhouette cameo digital stamps make creating so much easier.  Using the christmas tree digital stamp I was able to use the trace and cut facility within the silhouette software to enlarge the tree and then cut it out in two different papers.  The outside of the tree cut in green cardstock and the inside of the tree in patter paper. Similarly, I did the same with the light bulbs which I love because I could cut them out so I could put them together with three different paper types adding more detailed interest.

Again, using the trace and cut facility, I was able to take the "traditions" digital stamp and turn it into a cut file to create my title.

Digital stamps are also a super great way to create your own journal cards like I did for this layout.  It's so simple and you can make them any colour you want.

Printing digital stamps onto cardstock/pattern paper and then cutting them out adds a great visual effect, it's like making your own embellishments.  You can use your punches (like I have to add Cheer to the top of my tree), decorative scissors or into strips like I have.

Here are some closeups of my layout:-





I use photoshop elements to work with digital files.  There are so many online courses to teach you photoshop which I highly recommend.  It's not a difficult program to learn, I promise.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you have any questions about digital stamps please leave them in the comments and I will do my best to answer them.

love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.