7.11.17

Gratitude and Grace...


One of my favourite things from the Comfort and Joy kit design by Brandi Kincaid for Feed Your Craft  is definately the die cuts.  And although the kit sold out you can still get the die cuts, the solid puffy stickers and the Comfort & Joy puffy stickers from Feed your Craft.

I used one of the journal cards (from the kit) to make the base of a cute gift card.  I then added some of the die cuts and a puffy sticker to add a little more interest to my card.  I also used some of the die cuts to decorate a small gift.  I love that they are different but still go together so well.




I would love to know how you use your die cuts.  Please leave a link in the comments so I can come and check them out.

Happy crafting
Love me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.