30.11.17

Week Forty...


Kellie from Kellie stamps released three new sets this month and I have used two of them here in my Project Life spread.  This week didn't have many photos but just enough to capture our week.  Because there wasn't a lot of photos I just did a single page spread.  

The big thing for this week was me having my last Chemo session.    As my journaling says "grateful for the medical staff and the chemo medication but #thankful this is the last one".  Yet again our cat made it into our week but I just love the photo of my daughter with her cat that was taken for her work.  I just love it.



I have been thinking lots lately about how I am going to document 2018.  A few months back I decided that I wasn't going to do Project Life next year.  I have done it for 5 years and just felt that I needed to do something different.  But as the end of the year gets closer I realise that I think I would miss it too much.  So, yep, you guessed it, I will be doing project life again next year.  Some habits are just hard to break right!

How are you documenting next year?

Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.