20.5.15

#hashtagthisweek - Joy


Playing along with #hashtagthisweek over at Record Life Home blog. This weeks prompt is "Joy" and one thing that always brings me joy is coffee.  I know I should probably pick something with a bit more meaning (lol) but this simple little act of having coffee really does bring me joy.  It's time for me to stop, breathe, center myself and have a little me time before I snap back into reality. Sometimes it's only for a few minutes and other times it can be a little longer.

I used journal cards from Digital Design Essentials which you can download for free from Record Life Home.  Coffee stamp is from Kellie Stamps and date stamp is from Dear Lizzy.

What brings you joy...
love me :-)  

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love that you find joy in your daily coffee! It's the little things right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Clean and simple layout with punches of color. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! Simplicity and economical story-telling at its best. Off to follow your link :).

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.