13.5.15

heart photos - layout


I have said it many times before but I have to say it again - I absolutely love the story stamps and story kits by Ali Edwards and the education content that comes with it is amazing.  My head is so full of stories that I want to tell all prompted by these kits.

I have recently started to dabble back into digital/hybrid scrapbooking and enjoying the challenge that it brings with it.  I don't know a lot about Photoshop but each time I try something new, I learn something new.

One of my favourite scrapbookers is Sasha Farina.  I love her style and just love how she pulls a layout together.  Recently she did a this layout using digital elements from Ali Edwards that I just loved.  I loved it so much I thought I would create my own layout totally inspired by Sasha.


I printed out the "heart photos" digital element onto 8.5 x 11 inch white cardstock.  I typed up my journaling and cut in into strips so that I could play around with placement.  I then added my photos and a few embellishments from the "click" story kit and stamps.  I also added a xoxo cut file that I found in my stash, it just happened to go perfectly with my layout.


These are still my most favourite photos and I think they will be for some time.  You can read the post to find the story behind these photos here

I would love to know if you have tried anything new lately.

Love me :-)

3 comments:

  1. Just totally gorgeous and - I think - better than the original :). Love the strips and the contrasts of colour and your stitching. And the mini-banner. And ... I think you get the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing Tracey. This is definitely a story worth recording.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.