5.10.15

Kellie Stamps - new release...


Its always exciting when new stamps/digital stamps are released over at Kellie Stamps.  And this month is no different.  There are three new digital sets and one physical stamp set available.
I am showing Project Life cards made using "Gosh" and "I am, you are, we are" digital stamps that are available for purchase now.  The great thing about digital stamps is there is no waiting and no pre-ordering.  As soon as your purchase has gone through you can start creating.

Also exciting this month is the "gosh" digital stamp and physical stamp set which has been designed in collaboration with Brandi Kincaid using her amazing doodles.

I have a few more projects to share over the next few days so keep an eye out.

Happy Monday
Love me :-)

3 comments:

  1. Excited to see what else you make, Tracey, and I'll be doing some shopping today for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great - strong and simple lines, yet visually interesting in the detail. I must give these stamps the onceover ...

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.