2.10.15

So Excited to announce...


You may have already heard but I thought I would share it here too.
I'm totally excited and thrilled to announce that I am part of Feed Your Crafts first ever Creative Team and super thankful to be working along side these amazing ladies.

If you haven't heard about Feed Your Craft then pop on over to her shop and discover her wonderful handmade flair buttons.  As well as being the creator of super cute flair buttons, Elise is super creative so check out her blog here.

Can't wait to start this new journey...
love me :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm equally excited to have you as part of the team, Tracey, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Looking forward to seeing what develops out of this for you :).

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.