1.10.15

I am - layout


New digital stamps from kellie Stamps are now available and I think they might be my new favourites.  I think I have said it before about being worried that there were no longer going to be physical stamps from Kellie Stamps but I have definitely moved on.  I am finding working with the digital files so different and challenging and it's certainly helping to get my creative juices flowing.

For this layout I have used "I am, We are, You are" digital stamps both for my journaling and then I used them and the trace & cut feature on my cameo to cut out some of the words to add as embellishments.



Right now I am right into journaling about how I am feeling and the words in this set were just perfect.  I think it's really important to get these stories told.  It will be so interesting in years to come, to look back at this and see how I was feeling.


Since about April (I think) when I first started purchasing Kellie Stamps I have been trying to challenge myself every month to see how many stamps I can use from one set.  I love this challenge and so far I have been able to accomplish it without too much difficulty.  Fingers crossed I can keep it up.


What have you documented lately?

Love me :-)

3 comments:

  1. I am marvelling not just at your skill with the Cameo, but your superb writing too ... I just love coming here and always feel inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout, Tracey, love how your worked with Kellie's stamps in such different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love how you matched in the stamps!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.