21.3.16

You are like...


Back in February I was given a set of watercolour paints, and since then I have been adding paint to just about everything.  This colour is my favourite and so I decided just to play around with it and see where it took me.  I made these circles using the paint and felt they would make  the perfect home to house an embellishment or two.  I decided to try out the new "Week circle set" of digital stamps from Kellies Stamps.  I loved the black with the orange and my layout grew from there.

I also added images from the new AM to PM clear stamps as well as from the digital version of the same stamp set.  This layout is a bit different for me but I love how it turned out.  Trying something new is a great way to keep you motivated.





This month when you order both the "AM to PM" and "Go See Do" digital stamps from Kellie Stamps you get the "Week Circle Set" for free.  I would say that's something to good to miss.

What are you obsessed with??
Love me :-)
(the coffee obsessed one)

1 comment:

  1. Such a fantastic layout, Tracey, I've so been enjoying your new found love for watercolors! :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.