3.1.17

Countdown...


I am so excited to share my first project as a Creative Team member for Paislee Press.  

As the kids were opening each advent calendar, I got them to keep the numbered tags.  At the time I didn't know what I would do with them but I did know that I would use them somehow.  When I saw the 'Merrier' set from Paislee Press I instantly knew that they would go with my numbered tags so well on a layout. 

 I set them up as a print and cut on my Silhouette and then simply threaded them onto gold string along with my numbered tags.






This is one set that I know I will use over and over again every year.

How are you documenting your Christmas?  I would love to know!
Love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that's a delightful page! I love the black, white and gold theme, and those brilliant tags. I especially like how you've hooked other things onto the tag line too.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.