16.1.20

Creative goals so far...



It's midway through January, which I can't believe.  Where have those days gone?  With the first month rushing by already I am focusing on going slow.  Just taking my time and not getting too caught up in my "to do" list.  And that's how I have been with my Creative goals list as well, but I thought I would share my progress so far.

My Coffee Book is starting out nicely.  I love it and I can already tell that this is probably going to be my favourite project of the year.  I love that its just one photo and words with just a few other bits added in but the focus is definitely on the story.  I seriously can't wait to see what stories I get to tell here.



I have spent all month trying to figure out how I want to document our stories for 2020.  It has literally taken me the whole month so far to work it out but I think I have a formula now that will work for me.  I won't be doing project life in the traditional sense, I won't even be doing it as weekly spreads either, instead I will be focusing on a story and telling that.  I will probably break up the book by months but I'm not sold on that yet, so we'll see.  


I have been reading a ton and loving it.  I have already read Souldful Simplicity and Steal like an Artist and loved both.  I am currently reading Get the Girls Out and Life-Changing Foods.  I usually find in January that I like to read books about change, perspective and growing.  It helps set my mind for the year.


Managed to get a Creative Get Together organised as well which was so good.  It's just what we needed and have already agreed to do it way more often.  I made a start on my embroidery and totally amazed myself at doing the leaf stitch.  You have no idea how stoked I was.

I have been working very hard on my OLW - Nourish.  I am currently going to the physio, getting massages done and yes I am even going to try Pilates.  The first two I am loving although I am not sure how the Pilates thing will end up, but I am just trying to do what ever will benefit my mind, body and soul.

Well that's a brief catch up on what I have been doing creatively.  I am loving my progress so far but still maintaining the "go slow" approach and trying to enjoy the journey instead of just the end result.

staying slow...
Tracey xox


2 comments:

  1. A lovely, life-emhancing read! I like your January philosophy about going slow and setting the tone for your year. As I am a big fan of your design, I look forward to seeing how your photobook turns out - I am still trying to work out what to do with mine this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.