1.1.20

Creative Goals 2020


Happy New Year!

Yes I am just as shocked as you are to see me here, and blogging.  As we all do at the end of one year and at the beginning of another, we think about what we did or didn't do, whether our year was good or bad and we try and come up with a fail safe list of things that will make the new year a better one.  I am laughing even as I am writing this.

Being the list girl that I am, I have spent the last 24/48 hours thinking and writing about all the things that I want to do in 2020.  My list is long I can assure you but I decided that I would share my creative goals here, with you and hope that by putting it "out there" it just might make me more accountable.  Yep, I'm laughing again.

So what do I want to do creatively this year I here you ask?  Let me tell you:-

1.  Memory keeping - I am a little stuck here.  I do want to record our stories but I am just not sure what approach I want to take.  I know I definitely don't want to do an album of any size and although the travellers notebook was good it still wasn't the perfect solution for me.  Right now I am considering doing something digital, probably a photobook.  I do know that I am not going to rush this decision, rather just let it simmer and see where it goes.

2.  Photobooks - I have several that I am already doing and I am loving them so my challenge is to get them finished and printed.

3.  Embroidery - I have just started to have a go at embroidery and love it.  My plan is to keep this up throughout the year.  Nothing too much, just one every now and then.

4.  Grow more plants - In 2019 I started growing indoor plants and to my amazement I haven't killed them off yet.  I love how they make me feel so I definitely want more, especially in my craft room.

5.  Declutter - This is a big one.  My craft room needs a good going over.  However, my approach is going to be a slow one.  I am giving myself the year and in that time I want to have sold off/donated/trashed things that I no longer use (my collection of stamp sets is just way too much which is funny considering I hardly ever stamp anymore).  Make more room for space. Yes that's right, room for space not just making a space so that I can fill it again.  Then I want to add more plants.  Sounds like a plan right.  Yep I know, laughing again.

6.   OLW - I  love having a word however, I don't always spend the time on it that I should. I am doing Ali Edwards class this year and I am determined to work on it every month.  I am not sure how I am going to document it though, but I am not worried.  I am just going to let it come to me on it's own.

7.  Read more books - Over the last few months I have started to get back into reading and I am totally loving it.  So my plan is to keep reading.

8.  Thursday 3 -  I will be honest here,  I am still sitting on the fence about this one.  I like the idea but not sure if it is something that I will start and then not finish.  Again not stressing too much, just an idea and I will see how I go.

9.  Craft Get Togethers - This is a big one.  I used to do this all the time and then it stopped so I am determined to get it back up and running.

10.  Blogging - I will give you a moment to stop laughing...
For some reason I have the urge to blog but in saying that I usually do about this time of every year.  Lets see what happens.

11.  December Daily 2019 - I need to finish this.  And I will probably do a December Daily 2020.

12.  Cardmaking - This is another one of those "I think I want to do this" thing.  This year I actually bought cards to give to people and it just felt wrong so I think I need to get back into it.

Okay, there you have it.  It's a big list with lots of challenges but I must say I like the look of it.  I have also put my list, in a bit more detail, over on my side bar.

So here we  go.  Let's get more creative in 2020.
xox Tracey

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely to see you popping up in my reader! Delighted you are back, and that's a great list - though I have no idea what Thursday 3 is, despite googling :). That's a full list ... As you may remember, I am a great fan of your scrapping style, so I am looking forward very much to seeing what you decide about your photobooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexa, so nice of your to say hi. I am still deciding on my memory keeping for this year but I am leading towards a photobook but the jury is still out. Thanks for stopping by it made my day

      Delete
  2. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.