28.1.20

OLW - Vision Board January...


During the year long OLW class with Ali Edwards we always do a vision board.  Some years I have done this and others not so much.  I love vision boards and I love how they are a constant reminder of what your vision is.

I have a cork board in my craft room that usually gets stuff stuck to it and it just stays there until I stick something else over or near it.  I don't really pay much attention to it.  It's just there with "stuff" on it.

When I walk into my craft room the first thing I see is my cork board.  Early on in January I walked into my craft room, looked at the cork board and thought, I need to clean that "stuff" off.  So I removed everything and then found myself standing in front of the board, staring at it blankly.  I had many thoughts going through my mind but mostly I kept thinking, I need to use this for something important.  Something that will make me stop every time I walk into my craft room.  And then it hit me.  A vision board.  Why not do a vision board every month focusing on my OLW.  It could be added to, changed, things removed based on what I want to focus on for that month.

For the past three weeks I have been finding bits and pieces that speak to me.  Pieces that will help me stay focused on my OLW.  I haven't really worried too much about where things should go or if they match.  I just filled up spaces, overlapped pieces and added words.  I used procreate to hand write my OLW and then cut it out in my Silhouette Cameo.

The end result...  perfect and I love it.

I photographed my board and added it to my photobook file.  I also added some typed words to highlight the main points of my vision board.  I can't wait to see how these boards change over the year.

Tracey xo

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Having a changing and developing vision board is a great idea - it must really help you to focus and be continually reminded of your word. Love all the little bits of artwork on it too. I think Ali's vision board is going to be happening in February so you are well ahead of the curve :).

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.