24.6.15

I heart coffee...


So excited to share this layout with you using one of my favourite stamps sets from Kellie Stamps.  Ok, yes I'll admit it - it's my favourite set but how can you help not love this set.


For this layout I wanted to document my love for my Nespresso coffee.  I hand cut a heart out of copy paper and laid it over white cardstock.  I then repeatedly stamped #coffeelover until the whole area was covered.  I also alternated between two different ink colours and "stamped off" to give me different shades of the same colours.
I used the "stand tall" (coming soon) to stamp the word heart and then I cut each letter out then stitched it onto my stamped heart.  I added a veneer letter "I" and a veneer coffee embellishment from Color Cast Designs to complete my layout.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out an arrow from glitter cardstock.


 To get my little banner of words at the top I partially inked several of stamps and just stamped the word/s that I needed onto pieces of white copy paper.  Cut them out then stitched to may layout.


We are getting close to pre-order (1st July) but I still have a few more sneaks to share.
Be back soon with some sneaks to tempt your taste buds.

Happy stamping
love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.