18.6.15

Kellie Stamps Design Team...



I am super excited and very thankful to be apart of this amazing group of talented ladies and to be creating for such a wonderful company.
Way back when I started my creative journey I was actually a stamper.  So if I am being totally honest my true love and something that comes easily to me is stamping.  I love that I can do so much with just a stamp, a black inkpad and white paper.  Although I have tried many different techniques in stamping I really love just basic stamping and how it can transform a plain piece of paper.



I hope that you will join me in this new creative venture where I hope to share lots of fun and inspiring projects.

Happy stamping
love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Many congratulations! and looking forward to much, much more. I have loads of stamps I never use, so am in need of some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.