29.6.15

#littlesummerJOY


Totally excited and thrilled to let you know that I will be a contributor for a fun new project starting 1 July.  #littlesummerJOY is a wonderful project about finding your summer joy, capturing that joy, and documenting it. In a really simple, straight-forward way.

If you loved #myselfiescrapbook then you are going to love this.  I had so much fun doing #myselfiescrapbook, it took me on a journey that I was not expecting.  I captured some amazing photos of myself, yes myself, that I love all because of a great community of wonderful, supportive and encouraging women.  

As you may or may not know, I live in Australia so for us it is Winter.  How am I going to do a summer project I hear you ask?  I'm not!  I will be doing this project from a #littlewinterJOY.  I will be doing all the same prompts as everyone else only from a winter perspective.  I am so excited to be doing this project from a different angle and as Winter is my favourite season I am hoping the challenge won't be too hard.


At this stage I will be doing a photo book, similar to the one I did for #myselfiescrapbook (pictured above) as this was an easy, no fuss way for me to document this project.  I am also hoping to do the odd scrapbook layout and PL pages as well, but my main form of documenting will be the photobook.

A few things to note:

Registration opens 1 July 2015
Class starts 6th July 2015
for all the details head on over to Little Paper Projects.
Don't forget to register so that you are kept up to date with all the fun challenges and prompts.

I will be using the hashtag littlesummerjoy and littlewinterjoy
If you are following along a doing a #littlewinterjoy please remember to use the #littlesummerjoy as well so that we can all find you.  

let the JOY begin...
love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great Post can't wait for this to start - have registered and now an faffing with papers and card.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.