22.6.15

Procrastinate...


Popping in today to share a layout with you that I have had in my head since I first saw the "Today" stamps from Kellie Stamps.  (I think they have sold out but Junes stamps are up which are just as awesome).


I took this photo several weeks ago and shared it on Instagram as I was trying to get some inspiration to do project life, but procrastination set in and I just couldn't get my mojo going.
As soon as I saw the stamps, my mojo hit a high and a layout popped into my head.


I used the stamps as a jumping off point to tell my story.  I then added strips of paper with my journaling typed onto it.  These stamps explained exactly how I felt that day and how I did everything else but do project life.
Using your stamps is a great way to get you journalling.  It doesn't have to be a layout it could simply be a list that you pop straight into a notebook, diary, planner or project life album.
I did a similar layout before which you can read about here.
Have a look through you stamps, maybe you have some that you can add to your journalling.




these stamps certainly got me out of a creative rutt.
Do you procrastinate?  I would love to know how you push through.

love me :-)




1 comment:

  1. I just love the way you put your own spin on the use of Kellie's stamps to tell your story. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.