6.2.17

Birthday cards...


I have been making cards for many, many years.  I love making cards and my friends and family love receiving them.  However, even after all these years I still struggle with male cards.  Most of my "stash" is, well, girly and so finding something is quite tricky.  If I happen to have something that would suit a male card its usually very dark and very brown - neither of these things are even close to my style of creating. 

This past week my daughter has been waiting for me to make a birthday card for a very good friend of hers (male friend) who was turning 19.  I kept putting it off because I just couldn't find anything to make a card that I felt comfortable putting my name too.  But then Liz from Paislee Press sent us a new kit to play with and it just so happen to be a birthday kit.  The "Oh Happy Day" digital kit is so so good.  Its bright, clean, fresh and stylish... and perfect for any gender.  I could have kept making cards all day, I love the kit that much.

Within 20 minutes I had made a card for my daughter to give to her friend and a card for my niece. 



I think I might go and make some more cards for no other reason than I love this kit... and I am totally addicted to banners!

Have a great week.
Love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. These are indeed lovely! I love the mix of black/white and a dominant colour. I might just have to go and have a look at this kit! Thank-you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.