9.2.17

Let's Eat...


If you follow me you will know that I am a huge "foodie".  Love going out to eat, love photographing my food and I love searching for new places to eat.

Last Sunday my Husband and I went out for breakfast to celebrate my birthday.  We went to Brooklyn Lounge in Claremont and we were not disappointed.  I have been following this place on Instagram for some time and was so happy to be finally going to check it out.  

I had the pulled pork with poached eggs and chipotle hollandaise on ciabiatta bread - OMG it was divine.  I just wanted to keep eating and eating.  

I used "flight plan 24" template and the "Nosh" digital papers and elements to create my layout from One Little Bird Designs available at The Lily Pad.

If you are a foodie I would love to know how you document your food adventures.

Love me :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a foodie, I have to say, but do enjoy healthy nourishing things, and will quite often photograph attractively presented plates. Your layout relaly lets your photos shine - I like the positioning of your little banner and the echo of the yellow in the circle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Alexa, your comments always make my day

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.