7.2.17

Project life week 5...




Super, super excited to be a guest creative team member for One Little Bird for the month of February.  I was so excited to be offered this spot and in my birthday month too!

So far my journey into digital project life is going well.  I am loving the fact that it's so easy to put together a weekly spread.  

For my week 5 pages I have used "all things considered" digital kit and journal cards from One Little Bird.  I loved the soft subtle colours and the hint of florals.  I am not really a floral kind of girl but these are just too cute and I love the little bit of quirkiness about them.

I also used "weekly edition" journal cards and "shutterbug" elements, also from One Little Bird.


Thanks for stopping by.
Love me :-)


1 comment:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.