15.1.19

30 Day Minimalism Game - Part 2...



Let me just say up front that I am so proud of myself for still sticking with this challenge.  If you follow me you will know that I am great at starting things but not so great at finishing them.  But, here we are at week two and I am still going strong.

I thought I would be starting to struggle by now but I feel like I am just getting started. Nothing is safe, and I mean nothing.  As each day goes by I get more and more excited.  I may not be able to see a huge difference yet but I can tell you that I am certainly starting to feel the difference.  Its even started a conversation with my husband about clutter, stuff and how we can better our choices.  Its also started to flow over to our garden.  We are not gardeners (by any stretch of the imagination) and since I was sick its probably the one thing that has just been "let go", but over the weekend we started making plans about extending the driveway (second child will have his licence soon).   We also organised a time to start pruning, weeding etc and organised a skip bin to get rid of it all.

The main thing that I have learnt so far is that you need to take your time.  Sure I would love to just click my fingers and have it all done but then I guess I would miss the "lesson".  The other thing is that we just don't need stuff, especially this much stuff.  I'm also listening to podcasts, reading blogs and talking to people.

So to sum it up...  it's going great and I just love the direction that it is sending me on.

Week 1      28 items 
Week 2      82 items
A total of 110 items gone
Only 355 items to go

Feeling lighter
xox Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.