23.1.19

Paislee Press - January...

This month for Paislee Press I have created two projects in my 2019 travellers notebook (my new approach for memory keeping this year.  (You can read about my change from Project Life to a travellers notebook here) .  My first project is a hybrid layout and my second is a digital page which I printed out and added to my TN.

My first project "Let's Eat" is one of my favourite pages so far because I added a drawing (traced from a photo) that I did in Procreate.  This has been on something that I have wanted to do for ages, add my own drawings/designs to my memory keeping.  It worked so well for this story and the digital elements from Paislee Press just added that something special to my page.






My second project used the new "Here We Go" digital kit which I just love.  This story about me, going swimming for the first time is a very personal and moving story for me.  I wanted my story to be the main focus of my page but I wanted to add elements that complimented my story while also making it look great and  allowing me to be creative.
That hand script element "just story" couldn't have been more prefect for this story.








1 comment:

  1. Wow, two glorious spreads and two activities done you've been wanting to do for ages! I love your sketch of the café ... As usual, super design. Hoping that now you've started, swimming will once again be part of your life - it so fits the healthy, strong, fit and happy criteria :).

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.