27.1.19

30 Day Minimalism Game - Part 3...


Let me start out by saying I am totally exhausted.  This de-cluttering thing is bloody hard work!

On the upside though, I also feel amazing and light and free and amazed.  I would never have thought that de-cluttering would have so many different feelings attached to it.  I have been ruthless, very ruthless but this time around it seems to get easier each day.  I have found things that I totally forgot I had, some things that I couldn't believe it still had and why did I still have it and things that have made me ask myself some big questions.

I have also found a huge shift in the feeling within our house.  It's starting to look lighter now, not as much stuff around but it also has a different feeling. Since I was diagnosed with breast cancer nearly 2 years ago we have done almost nothing to the house and it is looking run down.  But since I have started de-cluttering and cleaning it has had a flow on effect.  We have started working on the front yard (which is very long overdue), cutting down trees, getting ready to do some paving to make our driveway bigger and jut generally tidying up.

But... the biggest change has been to our luck.  I don't really like the word luck but I can't find a better word at the moment.  I had a little extra unexpected cash come my way, my son got a part time job and my daughter was offered extra work.  Some other big things have happened to us, personal things that I don't wish to share here but things that are making us very happy.  I can feel a shift in the air, I just get the feeling that this year is going to be ok.

Is it because we are de-cluttering?  I don't know but since starting this there has definitely been a change, a change for the better so I'm off to see where to clean next.


Week 1     28 items
Week 2     82 items
Week 3   156 items
A total of  266 items gone
only 199 more items to go...


xox Tracey

4 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this and sharing your results. Each January I try and do a big clutter purge. After four years it amazes me that I still find things to get rid of, especially because I feel that I am pretty intentional about what I let in to the house. Of course, we have a family of five, so I can't exactly control what others bring in. Good luck in your minimalizing journey and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds life-changing and energising :). And as always I love your layout. The older I get the mosre I feel the need to have very little, so that if anything happens to me my children are not going to have a huge mountain of stuff to clear ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
    years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
    lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
    waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
    man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
    unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
    prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
    end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
    went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
    it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
    friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
    was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
    want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
    email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he
    is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo
    thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify
    for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
    +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.