1.1.19

Memory Keeping Plans...


Hello and Happy New Year.
Yes believe me, I am just as shocked as you are.  Yep I am blogging again after a very long time away.  I won't get into the why's right now but I will say that I am going to try very hard to give this blogging thing a go.

There have been many changes for us as a family over the last two years, some good  but most not so good.  Keeping up with memory keeping and documenting our stories has been hard, I won't lie.  Mostly due to time restraints and me just not being into it that much.  There are several reasons but the biggest reason is that I am just not into project life anymore.  Don't get me wrong, I think its one of the best things that has ever happened to the scrapbooking industry but I have been doing project life for 6 years and I simply need a change.  I also want a format that is quick but still allows me to tell our story and to be creative.  My kids are getting older too, which means they are not around as much and not that keen at getting their photos taken.  I want something simple.

So my plan for 2019 is to document our everyday (whatever that is) in a travellers notebook.  I won't be doing weekly spreads as such, just documenting the stories that I think are important to us and I will  be using a mixture of paper and digital.  I will be keeping a TN for our family, a TN for just other stories that I want to tell (mostly about me) and a TN for documenting my OLW journey.  

... and I also intend to do the odd scrapbook page 😊

This is my title page for our family TN.  I used the digital kit "Habit forming" by Brandi Kincaid for Feed Your Craft.  I have added a "volume one" label because I am pretty sure that our whole year is not going to fit into one TN.  I also included a tag with our names and ages on it plus our current address (I have blanked those out for privacy reasons).  I am not sure if I will keep the same title pages for each TN but I have saved them just in case.  No sense in re-inventing the wheel right!

So lets get into 2019...

xox Tracey

5 comments:

  1. How lovely to see you back here! Delighted to read of your plans and will be following closely - I'm another TN fan :). Warmest good wishes for the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. Love the new plan, and I, too, need a format change. I think that is common. TN take up way less space as well! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I agree with the space thing, a lot less room.

      Delete
  3. I love your 2019 page so I bought the digital kit but I don’t see the digital numbers and flowers to make this. Mine are PDF am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.