3.9.15

2015 Blog-tember challenge - Inspiration/mood board


I found this prompt difficult at first, wasn't sure what my blog was all about (which is why I am doing this challenge, to find direction)...

I have struggled with blogging for quite some time, not sure what I wanted to cover on my blog versus Instagram.  To be completely honest, Instagram is so much easier for me and definitely quicker. Plus I don't have to come up with a whole post. 

But although it sounds confusing, I am missing the writing part. But when I come to writing a post on my blog I never seem to be able to find the right words.  Maybe I am trying to hard, maybe I should just right, not think about it and see where it takes me.  I never have any troubles journaling on a layout, infact I find it very hard to do a layout and not add words.  My problem is that I usually have too many words and not enough space on my layout.  I need to translate that to my blog and write, write,write.

I love sharing my creative journey and that is the reason for my blog.  I want to be able to give people the confidence to try something, challenge themselves and have some fun.  I am constantly inspired by lots of different creative people and I am so thankful that they share their knowledge and journey with us.  I want to do the same.

It may only be day three, but already this challenge has started answering some questions for me.

Love me :-)


10 comments:

  1. Love this Tracey! I can totally relate. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are already inspiring others! Your mood board on IG is what got me here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this and loved learning that little more about you! It's funny often a blog post comes naturally to me, but journalling on a layout and in project life, I struggle bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellie. Your blog posts are always so interesting and fun to read

      Delete
  4. I have the same thoughts going round my head quite often. I love the way you write (and your creativity!): your previous two Blog-tember posts were so unique! [I just opened an IG account today; the camera is staring at me, mocking me, whilst at the same time tempting me!!! It's a slippery slippery slope, I know, but I know I won't be able to resist....!]

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Forgot to say: is that your cream polka dot bike in your header? *I'm in love*!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree about the difficulty blogging vs. Instagram. I am much more visual than I a a writer, yet I have things I want to say. I, too, think that I work too hard at trying to make it sound "right" whatever that is. This challenge seems to be helping me give voice to some of the thoughts in my head.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.